SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S DIGESTION
UNLOCK THE MAXIMUM POTENTIAL FROM FEED
OPTIMISE THE HINDGUT MICROBIOME
WHAT IS EQUINECTAR?
Digestive syrup added to your horse’s feed
- Made from malted barley preserving all of the natural goodness of the barley grain
- Provides Active Digestive Enzymes to support your horse’s digestion
- Contains all B vitamins, most notably high in folate and niacin
- It’s delicious! Encourages even the the fussiest horses to finish their feed.
DIGESTIVE ENZYMES FOR HORSES
EquiNectar contains the Active Digestive Enzymes found within malted barley
- Amylase is the enzyme that breaks down starch. Horses normally produce very little amylase since they did not evolve to eat diets that were high in grain starch. Supplemental amylase will help your horse break down cereal starch.
- Fructanase is an enzyme that breaks down fructans, which are complex sugars found in plants. Fructanase helps your horse to break down these complex sugars so they can be easily absorbed.
- Phytase is an enzyme that breaks down phytic acid, which is found in plants. Phytic acid is a compound that binds to minerals, such as phosphorus and calcium, making them unavailable for absorption by your horse. Phytase helps to improve the availability of essential nutrients from plant-based feeds.
- Cellulase breaks down complex sugars found in plant cell walls, such as cellulose. This aids in the digestion of forage and hay, which are major components of your horse’s diet.
- Xylanase breaks down xylans, which are complex sugars found in plants. Xylanase aids in the digestion of forage and hay.
- Beta glucanase is an enzyme that breaks down beta-glucans. Beta-glucans are a type of polysaccharide, which are long chains of sugar molecules. Beta glucanase improves the digestibility of forage and hay.
WHAT DOES EQUINECTAR DO?
EquiNectar will aid your horse’s digestion
- Contains active enzymes which support a healthy gut
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Acts on the feed to reduce the starch load (on large intestine)
- Optimises hind gut bacteria which could contribute to a reduction in gas production and bloating
- Contributes to improved dropping consistency
- Contributes to an improvement in performance
- Contributes to a reduction in agitation and irritability caused by hindgut discomfort
I’ve been struggling to find a product that encourages my mare to eat her feed, I introduced this gradually and within days I am already seeing impressive results. Bonus is she absolutely loves it and licks her bucket clean!
My 23 year old is getting on a bit, sometimes wouldn’t eat all his feed. Introduced this gradually and I have just started my 2nd 5L bottle. Impressive results so far, I noticed within days he is much happier. I will update again in a few months with some pictures. Fussy feeder! and no issues with eating it.
STRENGTH TO STRENGTH
Kizabelle went from strength to strength after starting on EquiNectar. She gained weight, relaxed a little and started to enjoy her fun rides again.
INCREDIBLE RESULTS ALREADY
Tried different products over the last 5 years for my 9 year old. I placed him on Equinectar last Tuesday and within a couple of days he seemed much happier. He is a different horse in the school: willing, soft and forward and offering canter at every opportunity – a gait we have struggled with in the past. Like the other reviewers he loves it and licks his bucket clean. I don’t normally do reviews but the only thing I have changed is giving him the Equinectar. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
My horse absolutely loves the stuff. Very gooey, but licks every last bit up. In the past he has been very difficult with any supplements. But Equinectar, he loves. He must know it’s good for him and now has a very shiny coat and amazing skin.