Tharos Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Tharos Ltd, The Elms Courtyard, Bromesberrow, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1RZ (Company Number) 09921792) is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Legal Basis for us processing your personal data
We collect your personal data because it is necessary for:
• the pursuit of our legitimate interests;
• the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to a customer; or
• complying with legal obligations.
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing personal data in relation to sending direct marketing communications via email.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process personal data after consent is withdrawn.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or registering on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to receive emails from us, subscribe to receive information from us, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. If you purchase products from us you will also give us bank account and payment card details.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information;
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. (In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.) We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
We will also share your personal data with third parties to help us use your personal data, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store-you can read more about how Shopify uses your personal data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
If you fail to provide personal data where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services we feel may interest you. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
• to notify you about changes to our website;
• to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about products or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources:
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any services we may provide for you or any interactions we may have with you as part of your use of the website, including the running and hosting of the website.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• If Tharos Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services or for sending you information you have consented to via our Site. If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Usted tiene los siguientes derechos:
- derecho a solicitar una copia de los datos personales que tenemos sobre usted;
- en algunas circunstancias, derecho a solicitar que suprimamos los datos personales que tenemos sobre usted cuando ya no tengamos derecho a conservarlos;
- derecho a solicitar que actualicemos y corrijamos cualquier dato personal desactualizado o incorrecto que tengamos sobre usted;
- en determinadas circunstancias, el derecho a solicitarnos que le proporcionemos algunos de los datos personales que tenemos sobre usted en un formato estructurado legible por máquina y/o a proporcionar una copia de los datos en dicho formato a otra organización.
Si desea ejercer alguno de estos derechos, póngase en contacto con nosotros utilizando los datos que figuran a continuación.
Tiene derecho a pedirnos que no tratemos sus datos personales con fines de marketing. También puede ejercer este derecho en cualquier momento poniéndose en contacto con nosotros.
Nuestro Sitio puede, de vez en cuando, contener enlaces hacia y desde los sitios web de nuestras redes asociadas, terceros, anunciantes y afiliados. Si usted sigue un enlace a cualquiera de estos sitios web, tenga en cuenta que estos sitios web tienen sus propias políticas de privacidad y que no aceptamos ninguna responsabilidad u obligación por estas políticas. Consulte estas políticas antes de enviar datos personales a estos sitios web.
Períodos de conservación
No conservaremos sus datos más tiempo del necesario para los fines establecidos en esta política. Se aplican distintos periodos de conservación a los diferentes tipos de datos. Normalmente, el periodo máximo de conservación de los datos personales es de 6 años a partir de la finalización de la relación con el usuario.
Cambios en nuestra políticade privacidad
Cualquier cambio que realicemos en nuestra política de privacidad en el futuro se publicará en esta página y, cuando proceda, se le notificará por correo electrónico. Por favor, vuelva a visitarnos con frecuencia para ver las actualizaciones o cambios en nuestra política de privacidad.
Datos de contacto:
The Elms Courtyard
Tel: +44 (0)1531 651230